Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used HS2000 last week. Bought it mainly because it looks basically unfired, and came with all the original stuff case, papers, etc. for $250 + tax. Its 9mm version with accessory rail. I remember seeing these guns when they first came out. I don't think they had an accesssory rail? My HS2000 looks exactly like an XD (with HS2000 marked on slide an frame). Is this an oddball or is my memory of the original mistaken?

·
Registered
782 Posts
I'm not an expert on the HS2000 but I'm pretty sure there were several revisions of it. You probably got one of the newer generations.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for info. Interesting gun. Works well with the 2 ten round mags that came with. Got 2 standard capacity mags. comming monday.

·
Registered
398 Posts
popeye said:
Thanks for info. Interesting gun. Works well with the 2 ten round mags that came with. Got 2 standard capacity mags. comming monday.
Where's you get the mags from? I want 15 rounders for my HS but don't want to pay $30 each.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
By the time I pay tax, they'll probably cost $27 each. Buying them locally. Haven't seen them for cheaper than $25, yet. I should not have said "comming" as I called a dealer accross town and he's holding 2 for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts