Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a very informative forum but would like to see more recent posts. Us Springfield owners need to express our opinion even if it's been posted before. Refresh is good. The weapons are great! I have an XD9 and have had aiming problems with it. Learned how to properly aim from this forum. My XD is not a point of aim hit. Must be at 6 o'clock position. This frustrated the heck out of me as my Sig Sauers always were point of aim. This forum is a blessing which all of us should use and update every chance we get. Gray Falcon

·
Registered
9,454 Posts
Welcome to XDTalk.

I agree that a "refresh" of a relevant topic is welcome, ditto with resurrection of necro-threads that are still relevant.

Now, when it's a member who asked a price/availability question 10 yrs ago and disappeared shortly afterwads... well, that's when the dog-pile/goating materializes cuz it's not relevant (and it's how we entertain ourselves). Same deal with beating-the-horse, done-to-death-with-no-real-answer topics like "What's Better/Best caliber of gun, model of gun, brand of gun, modifications to gun, etc.

Welcome to XDTalk.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Welcome from Virginia!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts