Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to forum, love the info here. Been reading for about a month now researching the posts and educating myself on the XD. Nine year LEO here and have used Glocks and HK's as well as Colt Govt. Model 1911's. Have read more and more good things about the XD and had to try one on for size. Just the feel of it in my hand told me I had to replace my HK USP .45C with this pistol. Now I am the proud owner of my first XD .40 which came in the XD Gear package with three 12 rnd mags and holster. Look forward to many days of great shooting with this pistol.

·
Registered
27 Posts
welcome and congratulation on your new xd :D :D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome to the XD neighborhood. I was sold on the XD and made my purchase after reading the posts here. The wealth of information on this forum is outstanding. Happy shooting.

Olgord

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome to the forums... the same thing pretty much happend to me I was just lookin at the pistols one day at the local shop and asked to see the XD after that it was love I had to own one...

·
Registered
370 Posts
Welcome to the forum sir- now dont arrest me, copper! AHAHA.

Seeing that you like the XD better than your USp really impresses me. I was looking at a USP but didnt want to spend 750 bux on it. Obviously I made the right decision! I LOVE MY XD as Im sure you will as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts