Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I have recently beentrying to find my self a compact/subcompact for CCW. I have narrowd it down to an XD and another popular "plastic pistol". I have been lurking around the forum for a bit an dthought it might be helpful if i jioned up to have some of my questions answered by the folks that know XD's the best, YOU GUYS! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
127,080 Posts
Welcome from Ohio. FYI, I carry an XD9SC in a CrossBreed SuperTuck. It works for me.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome to the forum from UT! I conceal carry a XD45 Compact Tactical IWB and I love it. The Sub-Compacts will be easier to conceal and lighter and they are all easier to shoot.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for all the welcomes and tips.

Slugger...any chance you have a pic of the supertuck thile your are wearing it. I have to be dressed nice (slacks, button down/polo type shirt TUCKED IN) for work and i aam just wondeirng about how the holster works with the tucked in shirt. thanks

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
Welcome from UT! I carry an XD40SC in a SuperTuck and love it. In fact, I've had to dress up a few times with it and almost think it conceals better when the shirt is tucked in than when untucked.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Check your PM file. I live in Longview and just sent you an invitation to get together at the range. I currently am shooting an XD40 service but may be turning it into a XD9sc tomorrow at the gun show in Tyler. Practicing with a Sig Mosquito and loving it...let me hear from you and once you shoot the XD you will be hooked.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wired...thanks for the quick review of the super tuck

ETexPops...i just replied. thanks for the offer. if you get that XD9sc then you will definatly hear from me. i would love to get a first hand review of the 9sc before making my decision.

THanks guys

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok so this forum is just about to piss me off. I haven't posted a lot but i have posted on a couple of threads and it won't show up on in my UserCP. so then i have to search and search to find the threads again. Am i doing something wrong or is it becasue i don't yet own an XD. lol and suggestions/tips?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok i think i might have fixed it...yeah its all good now. sorry about the rant

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
I think you will find the search feature here is a little hard to use. There's a sticky on it.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts