Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday evening - I wanted to let you XD's know that I buy & sell firearms as a stress releiver. The only firearms not purchased so far are class III full auto & tanks. I've been married for 25 years & had my eldery in-laws as live ins for 21 years. My hunting, target shooting, fishing has been basically on hold but since have both past away a few years ago I got back into what I luv & that is firearms.
Since 2005 I have made 53 purchases on GB.com, 15 purhcases on GunsAmerica & many FTF in Texas. I like to buy new guns, shoot them, try to evaluate them then sell at about $200 less than retail. So far I've have purchased - shot then sold:
Sig, Kimber. STI, Taurus, Wison Combat, Colt, XD, in 45ACP, several tactical 308 rifles, AR15, AR10, 338 Lapua, 408 Cheytec, Barrett M82A1, Serbu50BMG, Anzio50BMG, State Arms50BMG, McMillanTAC50, CETME, Mausers in different configurations, 45-70 from Winchester & Browning, Shotguns of various set ups, but my favorites that I keep are the AR15 (for varmint hunting) 7MM for deer, & Wilson for personal protection.
I'm a private citizen (Not FFL) & hope the next presidential election is in all our favor. Our second amendment rights are on the line so go vote. I think I'll go outside & lite up a cigar & the night sky with some tracers!
Hey - I got sum bad habits & this may be one of them!

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Nashville

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! NICE credentials!!!!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Its a great place to learn about XD's

·
Premium Member
127,099 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There's a lot of information here & I will get with you guys & gals to assist with my next purchase -- an XD!

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
Welcome again from UT!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!