Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got my TX Heritage IWB holster for my SubCompact XD40 and wanted to let everyone know how pleased I am. Tucker Gunleather is excellent. I recieved a personal email confirming my order and discussing different clip options within hours of my order. I originally ordered the Texas Heritage w/ 2 J-Clips, but on Rob's recommendation, I also got an extra standard clip to try; this was great advice. I decied to go with a combination standard and j-clip configuration. The leather work is second-to-none and fit my Springfield SC XD-40 perfectly, and boy is it comfortable. I couldnt be happier with my purchase. Great job and thank you to Tucker Gunleather. If you want the best, pay for the quality and buy from Tucker Gunleather.

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There are several Tucker holster owners here. Haven't heard anything but good about them.
Happy shooting.

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
battlecreek1 said:
I recently got my TX Heritage IWB holster for my SubCompact XD40 and wanted to let everyone know how pleased I am. Tucker Gunleather is excellent. I recieved a personal email confirming my order and discussing different clip options within hours of my order. I originally ordered the Texas Heritage w/ 2 J-Clips, but on Rob's recommendation, I also got an extra standard clip to try; this was great advice. I decied to go with a combination standard and j-clip configuration. The leather work is second-to-none and fit my Springfield SC XD-40 perfectly, and boy is it comfortable. I couldnt be happier with my purchase. Great job and thank you to Tucker Gunleather. If you want the best, pay for the quality and buy from Tucker Gunleather.
Boy, I think Tucker Gunleather is great also! Thanks for the nice comments.
Rob

·
Registered
459 Posts
How long did it take to get your holster from order to in hand. As I just ordered mine last monday. Still waitin. Hopin for only the best from my home state. GO HORNS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts