Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked it up yesterday. My first gun. A 9mm tactical. Man, what a rush purchasing your first gun. Anyway, I only had time for a quick test run of 50 rounds.

I loaded it and fired two rounds through a bullseye with about a 2 inch diameter, with both rounds less than an inch apart.
This was at 7 yards.

I used the rest of the box of 50 and had a very acceptable grouping at about 14 yards. All rounds went through approximately a 6-8 inch circle around the POA. Which is damn good for a new shooter like me. (I smell a hint of beginners luck.)
Anyway, end result: A grinning idiot trying to walk out of the range without looking like it.

Oh, and I was expecting the regular tactical package with 2 15rnd mags... But no.. To my delight, the range owner did some shopping around and gave me the package with 3 16rnd mags, a holster, and a lockable carry case at the same price. (465)

·
Registered
342 Posts
I picked up the same package on Thursday! Shot 50 rounds yesterday with my son and his new Ruger 22/45. It felt great. I probably didn't have quite the accuracy you had. I had shoulder surgery and my arm is still pretty stiff.

Enjoy! Can't wait to start doing some USPSA shooting.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Got mine at The Firing Lane in Bogart, GA. $518 out the door. Maybe a bit high but that's as good as or better than two other places in town. My friend just started selling guns and he says he'll be able to offer great pricing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts