Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After playing around with the three different sizes of XD's for about a month, I finally took the plunge and bought the XD9sc. Though the service model fit my hand a little better and seemed to have a little better balance, the subcompact fits a niche in my "arsenal" since the smallest 9mm I have is an HK USP9f. I got the new package deal where you get a basic holster, 2 ten round mags and one extended 16 (or 17?) rounder for $468 out the door. I can't wait to try it out this weekend. Initial impressions are very good, with clean machining an no noticeable flaws in fit or finish. Barrel lock up is tight, with very little play in the slide to frame fit.

·
Registered
200 Posts
WWB and gold dot is all I've put through mine. Had some FTEs in the beginning with WWB but that worked itself out. Probably about 1500 rounds of WWB through it now and I haven't had a single problem since about round #500.

UD.

·
Registered
148 Posts
IMO you will not be sorry. Don't know what it is but I shoot this one better than any of the other 9mm's that I own, even my G34. Love mine!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kpsks--It could be that the XD grip is not shaped like a 2x4 like so many polymer pistols. Don't get me wrong, I like Glocks and HK USPs, but they don't feel like they are made for my hand.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts