Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good friend of mine told me he just put a 40sc in lay-away. Came w/3 12rnd mags,xml light, belt-style xd holster,ect... I think he said $490+tax.

·
Registered
173 Posts
That's a pretty good deal. Was it a new package from SA or was it a combo deal his local dealer put together?

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
I just bought a Tactical package that came with that same holster, 3 high caps but no XML, unless the dealer took it out...hmmmm.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
some dealers are shady like that :evil:

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
I just checked the case and it is a foam fitted case with no room for an XML, maybe thats a package deal for the Sub. My dealer is a vert trustworthy person but I had to recheck anyways.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it's SA, he was saying it was in 9mm and 40 bitone.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
mine came with the foam case, 2 magazines and the paddle holister i would trade that POS for an XML though!!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
manic mechanic said:
Good friend of mine told me he just put a 40sc in lay-away. Came w/3 12rnd mags,xml light, belt-style xd holster,ect... I think he said $490+tax.
wow thats pretty damn awesome. You would think for a standard sc package with the 2 mags would tip the scale over 500 with just the addition of the xml. Not bad at all.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I saw that deal at a gun shop up here, and they were selling Service or Sub-Compacts with 3 mags, the XML, holster, and 2-20 round boxes of Golden Saber for $499+tax.

·
Registered
71 Posts
It's the new Tactical package from SA. And I wish I knew it was coming I would have waited & gotten the XML, holster and an extra hi-cap mag for $50 more. Damnit! Maybe I'll sell this one and buy it again. :twisted:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sry0fcr said:
It's the new Tactical package from SA. And I wish I knew it was coming I would have waited & gotten the XML, holster and an extra hi-cap mag for $50 more. Damnit! Maybe I'll sell this one and buy it again. :twisted:
Know of a place where SA has the part numbers for these new packages listed?

·
Registered
539 Posts
i wonder if SA offers a version of that in California with our 10rd mag cap. I have a buddy who is hoping to get an xd real soon, and this'd be great for him. I also always wanted an sc bitone, and with the xml, its making me consider just charging the damn thing. lol.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I paid $460 for my XD-9 service package two weeks ago. Came with holster, 3x16 round mags. I also got a bunch of free SA stuff as the local factory rep was hawking their wares there.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just got an update from my buddy, it comes w/1 12rnd and 2 9rnd mags. He did get it in bitone 40 for 495.00 + tax. Also light and holster is included with package. Still a good deal, I don't think I'll be able to swing this, to many bills, damn!!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Mine was $439 before taxes a few weeks ago with holster and 3x12 round mags (from Bullseye). I think Federal Way Discount Guns has some for $419 before taxes.

But I didn't get a bunch of free sh** like my fellow Washingtonian. :?

·
Registered
71 Posts
AZRaptor said:
Sry0fcr said:
SS .40cal XD9822HCSPX
SS 9mm XD9821HCSPX
Blk .40cal XD9802HCSPX
Blk 9mm XD9801HDSPX

https://www.gilbertsguns.com
Gilberts has those, but they have 1 hi-cap mag and 2 regular cap mags.

manic mechanic said:
Just got an update from my buddy, it comes w/1 12rnd and 2 9rnd mags. He did get it in bitone 40 for 495.00 + tax. Also light and holster is included with package.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
DNM said:
Mine was $439 before taxes a few weeks ago with holster and 3x12 round mags (from Bullseye). I think Federal Way Discount Guns has some for $419 before taxes.

But I didn't get a bunch of free sh** like my fellow Washingtonian. :?
Yes, but not with package, just gun two mags and case, I am a regular at FedWay Discount Guns. The package deal costs more. Try Discount Gun Sales in Kirkland to get the package I got. May cost more but then again you get more stuff.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts