·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should have it in my hands early next week. :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
Looks very nice. Love the grips and the front strap checkering. Give us some pics and a range report when you can.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Lol where does everyone take these artistic pictures .. my gun pics always end up having like a old sock in the frame.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
538 Posts
Beautiful weapon, I love the simplicity of the slide. Not marred up with too much cursive or warning labels, etc.

Norbs, you actually got an audible laugh out of me. Read your post about the sock, enjoyed it, read it out loud to the wife, and that's when I scrolled down to the actual PICTURE. Hilarious.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Very pretty... need new 1911...need new 1911....:shock:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Beautiful weapon, I love the simplicity of the slide. Not marred up with too much cursive or warning labels, etc.

Norbs, you actually got an audible laugh out of me. Read your post about the sock, enjoyed it, read it out loud to the wife, and that's when I scrolled down to the actual PICTURE. Hilarious.
Lol I'm glad someone got a kick from that. But really tho.. I could never in a million years take pics that good of my guns.

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
1911 kool aid - yum.

·
Registered
100 Posts
nice!

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
But really tho.. I could never in a million years take pics that good of my guns.
I can't take good pics either, that's why I always have my dealer take some when he gets the gun, since he does ALOT better job than I do. But that sock pic is an instant classic IMO. LOL!!!:D

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
congrats

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Nice looking gun....don't know anything about the maker.

Norbs...aparently you took the same photo class as me...shoudl of takenca differnt class...like anthropology...economics...under water basket weaving... Nice sock!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hopefully that thing doesn't shoot it's load into the sock.... so hard to get clean after that. Always sticky with residue....

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice looking gun....don't know anything about the maker.
Alex Zimmerman is the owner and head builder in a 2 man shop at Guncrafter. He is a multiple world champion shooter and was not only the head gunsmith for years at Wilson, he was also their head engineer, who designed their world famous magazines and many of their proprietary parts. He is almost too much of a perfectionist and his guns are second to none in quality. If you ever have a chance to fondle/shoot one, you will be extremely impressed. I also have a hardchromed No Name Commander, so other than a .50GI (which I would most likely just get a conversion slide for my Glock), I'm pretty set for Guncrafter pistols. Great guns. :D

Stainless fullsize No Name

Harchromed No Name Commander

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A few new pics my dealer sent me tonoght before he ships her out to me tomorrow. :D

·
Registered
340 Posts
how much was it?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts