Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

9/40

This is our premium quality striker that was design specifically for the improve ignition of primers. This part is made from high grade 17-4 stainless steel and heat treated for a long service life. The striker engagement face is high polished for a smooth release. The striker face has a neutral angle, so it may reduce your trigger pull weight over the stock striker.

·
Premium Member
8,307 Posts
XDS any time soon?

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
XDS any time soon?
I took a year and a half to get this one made the way I wanted. This is one of the few parts we don't make in our shop, so I don't know if the XDS is going to happen any time soon. Keep an eye on our Facebook or webstore, as we have been releasing a lot of new products and we will continue to do so since we added a lot of manufacturing capacity recently.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
With hard primers, light striker springs, and dirty striker channels can all contribute to light striker hits. This product was developed to make a more focused strike on the primer for more reliable ignition. With the issue of ammo supply over the last few years, I doubt that a week has gone by that we didn't get a call about primers not detonating because of hard primers or the other issues I listed.

·
Registered
17 Posts

9/40

This is our premium quality striker that was design specifically for the improve ignition of primers. This part is made from high grade 17-4 stainless steel and heat treated for a long service life. The striker engagement face is high polished for a smooth release. The striker face has a neutral angle, so it may reduce your trigger pull weight over the stock striker.
Hi. Whats a neutral angle?? thanks

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Hi. Whats a neutral angle?? thanks
I believe that I can answer that question. It doesn't have "ramp-like" profile so it engages with less force (weight).

Reactions: lexpbeltran

·
Registered
9,659 Posts
Very cool!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks. Have to get one, so that I can use my competition spring which causes misfires if I use Tulla and wolff large primers. :)

Reactions: Loves2Shoot
1 - 13 of 13 Posts