Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share this info... :cool:

Aim Surplus has a new Spikes Elite complete upper with 16" FN CHF barrel, Nickel Boron M16 auto carrier, and ST2 buffer for $629 free shipping. http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx? ... groupid=55

The barrels utilize a Forged F-Marked A2 front sight base which is taper pinned to the barrel in the Mid-Length location.

The barrels have a .750" gas block seat with a properly sized gas port and the muzzle is threaded concentric with 1/2x28 threads.

These barrels are made to the Mil-Spec for the M249 SAW. They are the correct Certified CMV material and they are also Hard Chrome lined to the M249 SAW Mil-Spec, which is almost 2X as thick as the Hard Chrome on a Mil-Spec M4.

Each barrel is HPT and MPI.

They have Mil-Spec M4 barrel extensions, Mil-Spec Phosphate finish on the outside (under the front sight base as well).
These New ST Elite uppers also include a Forged charging handle, Nickel Boron M16 HPT/MPI Bolt Carrier Group, Magpul MOE Mid-Length handguards, Melonited gas tubes, and the New ST-T2 buffer.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts

Thought I'd share this info... :cool:

Aim Surplus has a new Spikes Elite complete upper with 16" FN CHF barrel, Nickel Boron M16 auto carrier, and ST2 buffer for $629 free shipping. http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx? ... groupid=55

The barrels utilize a Forged F-Marked A2 front sight base which is taper pinned to the barrel in the Mid-Length location.

The barrels have a .750" gas block seat with a properly sized gas port and the muzzle is threaded concentric with 1/2x28 threads.

These barrels are made to the Mil-Spec for the M249 SAW. They are the correct Certified CMV material and they are also Hard Chrome lined to the M249 SAW Mil-Spec, which is almost 2X as thick as the Hard Chrome on a Mil-Spec M4.

Each barrel is HPT and MPI.

They have Mil-Spec M4 barrel extensions, Mil-Spec Phosphate finish on the outside (under the front sight base as well).
These New ST Elite uppers also include a Forged charging handle, Nickel Boron M16 HPT/MPI Bolt Carrier Group, Magpul MOE Mid-Length handguards, Melonited gas tubes, and the New ST-T2 buffer.
Nice ... spendy but considering they come with a BCG, CH, and buffer, it is easier to justify

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
If I wasn't broke I'd be starting a new build!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts