Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received both my slides back from James and I couldn't be happier.... He installed XS 24/7 Standard Dot on the XDS and TFO's on the XDm.... He did an awesome job and I would highly recommend his work if anyone here is still on the fence about using James....!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Nice!! I have to bite the bullet and do something for sights on my carry gun - XDMc ..... probably will do the "Speed Diamond" sights. Right now just stockpiling ammo and building other shtf supplies. Probably need to get on the program and get the sights done.

Had good experience with the XS Big DOts.... but they weren't quite what I was looking for. Good luck with yours.

Let us know how you like the TFO's

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice!! I have to bite the bullet and do something for sights on my carry gun - XDMc ..... probably will do the "Speed Diamond" sights. Right now just stockpiling ammo and building other shtf supplies. Probably need to get on the program and get the sights done.

Had good experience with the XS Big DOts.... but they weren't quite what I was looking for. Good luck with yours.

Let us know how you like the TFO's
I did not go with the big dot they are the standards, I think they are exactly what I need for a CCW.....

As far as the TFO's they definitely look bad ***...

I should be out with both on Sunday...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts