Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...put 220 rounds through it, 200 FMJ 115gr and 20 rounds of PDX1 124 +p without issues. I love the SRT (short reset) trigger and the fact it came with four 20 round mags though not Mec-Gar. Love this gun.

With my 226 Navy, anothe Sig great...

·
Banned
20,016 Posts
Being honest I am not typically drawn to Sigs other than 1911's, but that gun looks menacing! I like it.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Sweet! Those sucker are wicked they also look like that they will fit prefect in my hands, oh I mean your hands. LOL.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet! Those sucker are wicked they also look like that they will fit prefect in my hands, oh I mean your hands. LOL.
If we were nearby each other, you would be more than welcome to shoot it!

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Mmmmmm I like.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Ha, you're all over the place bunk. Nice TacOps here too :cool:.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice. It may be imagined but the extended beaver-tail just fits my hand better.

I feel the same, just about perfect and simply feels better than the others. Just my perception.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Sweet Bunk, 226 may be the perfect gun.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Congrats! Good looking gun.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
For someone that already owns a Glock 19.
Define perfect! Concealed carry, for me, G19 is perfect :D Though I've been carrying my XDs 4.0 45 but it's so hot and humid here in Corpus, wearing very thin shirts and what not.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Define perfect! Concealed carry, for me, G19 is perfect :D Though I've been carrying my XDs 4.0 45 but it's so hot and humid here in Corpus, wearing very thin shirts and what not.
What do you think about your XDs 4.0 45?

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Today I got my 80's Sig P226 out of the safe and this gun always amazes me how it makes me look like I can actually shoot pretty decent. It is the only gun I have that I can shoot out the bulls eye.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Can't be done. Everyone has their favorites.

I don't mind the Sigs but what they ask I'm gonna grab a CZ first.

I'll probably get around to getting a P226 at some point but it's about the last service pistol on the list (suck it HK)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts