Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I love the new setup by the way. I feels amazing. Just finished shooting 300 rounds threw it with no issues.

·
Premium Member
127,718 Posts
Hey, they look just like mine! :shock:

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
The whole gun is ugly... too ugly to carry, too ugly to side on your nightstand. I'll do you a favor and dispose of it, all you need to do is mail it to me. :twisted:

;)

I think they look good, but as long as they are functional that is what matters. I have had them on an LCP and it made a big difference on a small gun.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Nice!!! Wheres the cheapest TLR-3 out there? What was the ticket on yours of you dont mind? Want to put one on my XDM.40

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Nice looking gun!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice!!! Wheres the cheapest TLR-3 out there? What was the ticket on yours of you dont mind? Want to put one on my XDM.40
I got my TLR-3 with two extra batteries out the door for 50 cash at my LGS. I think the cheapest price I found online was 70. The light is great and very bright.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I got my TLR-3 with two extra batteries out the door for 50 cash at my LGS. I think the cheapest price I found online was 70. The light is great and very bright.
Not bad runs about 100 at my local shop, correct me if im wrong but this is just the light correct? How many lumens is it?

·
Registered
803 Posts
correction the streamlight tlr-1 is priced at $100, the tlr-1 will be the one im interested in, my XDM.40 is the full size not compact

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I went with the TLR-3 because mine is a compact and I believe it is 90 lumens. The TLR-1 will definitely be brighter.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Opinions vary. I prefer the flat base plate both from an aesthetics standpoint, concealability and funtional standpoint as in being able to palm slap a mag reload into place. I am considering buying a S&W CS9 but the factory pinky rest bothers me.

Thankfully my hand fits the standard XDm mag/grip just fine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts