Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my WASR 10, people kept telling me, it wasn't an accurate rifle. I would respond, well, that's okay, I'm not really an accurate shooter, so I need something reliable and low maintenance.
I've probably put close 5000 rounds through my Century Arms (Romanian) AK47, and love shooting it.
As I stated about, I may not be the best shooter, the eyes are not what they used to be. So I updated the rifle with the NcStar 2-7X32 Compact-Red and Green Illuminated P4 Sniper/Green Lens/Quick Release.
Not a high end scope and not an airsoft scope. Once I sighted it in, here's what I hit at 100 yards (see picture), not bad for my inaccurate AK 47. I think the rifle is more accurate than the shooter.
$AK at 75.jpg

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JBubbs - Lol I live in the unconstitutional state of California, so 10 round magazines only.
After sighting in the rifle, I shot this group, took the picture and then shoot about 100 more rounds. The target was pretty torn up, so I figured this was my best illustration.
Prior to the scope, I was pretty decent with iron sights at 50 yards, but with the scope much more accurate.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Ha, sorry bout the home state! They can be good shooters, my converted Saiga with a TRS holds about the same groups at 50 as my AR with an EOTech. Don't know what I'd do if I had to choose between the two!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts