Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I picked up my new rifle last night from my dealer, I saw them at the NRA show and had to have one. It took them 9 weeks to fill the order but it was worth the wait.
I got a Rhineland Arms R-22 .22 semi auto.
I am goint to shoot it today and let everyone know the results, putting a Burris 3x9 on just for today to see how she groups still have not decided on what to scope her with yet.
I don't have any way of posting pics yet, but you can look at there web site
Rhinelandarms.com

Dave

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
those look nice with the bi-pod and the scope. :lol:

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
kittyhawk, hope you don't mind me doing this. Thought it would make it easier for everyone. That is one fine looking rifle (s). Which model did you buy and if you don't mind me asking, at what price, since they only list msrp. Thanks.

www.rhinelandarms.com

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
haha just like mine but smaller :twisted: :twisted:
I have a "knock-off" of sorts that thats based off of.
Unfortunetly, it might as well cost me a billion dollars to shoot it :cry:

how it looks today:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the heavy barrel with the green reciver. I askes for a Law enforcment discount and it came to $315 shipped.
I took it to the indoor range today since it was 96 degrees this afternoon.
It shoots SOOOOOO good the trigger is nice and light and had no creep init at all. ith CCI mini mags at 25 yards it was grouping under .50 inch 10 round groups.
I had 2 problems tho the Mag they sent with it Sucks ans the Extractor fell out at 100 rounds, lucky for me there was a kid there shooting who is a 10/22 NUT and he showed me how to fix it. Got it fixed and burrned another 100 rounds It is sooooooo sweet I hope the Extractor stays in place.

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts