Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Might be a novel item for me to pick up. :)

·
Banned
0 Posts
I like the idea to call it pebbles instead of baby rock.

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
Whew, did you feel it?! Not only a great disturbance in the force , but John Browning rolling over in his grave.

·
Registered
29,831 Posts
I dunno...for a recoil-sensitive shooter, it's some decent firepower in a fairly small, very controllable package.

I doubt I'd get one...but I can see it's uses.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Yep I think I want one. I had a browning bda 380 and am kicking myself in the a$$ for letting it go! That thing was a dream to shoot. I might venture to say this 3/4 size 1911 might be just the ticket!

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
I wonder about the reliability. 1911+short barrel+.380 (no other 1911's chambered in .380 that I can think of)= high percentage chance of jam city. I'm not against it by any means, but I'm very happy with my 2 LCP's when it comes to shooting the .380 round. Also don't understand the FCS since almost all Rock's are free of them. I guess we'll see how they turn out.

·
Registered
29,831 Posts
I wonder about the reliability. 1911+short barrel+.380 (no other 1911's chambered in .380 that I can think of)= high percentage chance of jam city. I'm not against it by any means, but I'm very happy with my 2 LCP's when it comes to shooting the .380 round. Also don't understand the FCS since almost all Rock's are free of them. I guess we'll see how they turn out.
Llama made a .380 1911, if memory serves.

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
Awwwwwwww, that's so cute...:mrgreen:

Doesn't the Colt Mustang count :confused:

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Llama made a .380 1911, if memory serves.
I could definitely be wrong, but isn't the Kimber Mini series 380 1911s?

·
Banned
20,016 Posts
Due to my borderline 1911 addiction, I will not look at one of those.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts