Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an extra, new in package Remora size 3B for small semi-auto pistols. It also works as a pocket holster. I got it for my Kahr CM9 but don't need it. It will come with a Remora universal magazine holder. $20 shipped.

From Remoras web site: GUN FITMENT INCLUDES: ACCUTEK AT-380, AT-380SS, AT380-II, HC-380B, BL-9, XL-9 / ADVANCED SMALL ARMS ONE PRO .45 / AMERICAN ARMS PK-22 / AMT BACK UP SERIES / COLT MUSTANG / KAHR PM9, MK9, PM40, MK40, PM45 / SIG P938 / WALTHER PPK, PPKS / GLOCK 42

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They work well. I was skeptical but remoras have many positive reviews online. The material grabs fabric really well. A belt holds them great but even an elastic wasteband or drawstring can hold it in place. I have been using one just like it that has the leather lining inside and they are secure wherever you put them. I liked that it could be used with gym shorts with only a drawstring. This one has the standard lining. If you're not familiar you ought to look at them a little more. There are videos of people doing backflips without the holster or gun moving on them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts