Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys still waiting to hear about importing the xdm to ireland so purchased a bul m5 9mm to wet my appetite till the springfield comes through 19 rounds 9mm not bad cost me around $800 new with 5 new hc mags so fingers crossed the next month comes quick after my last pistol trouble and renting the crappy gun club glocks really put me off shooting the past few months. any one got any tips for a new idpa shooter?

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
You should be able to get an HS2000 or an HSm. Springfield Armory does not have European import/export rights. The guns are made in Croatia and different companies have import/export rights in different regions around the world. I am not saying you wont ever get a Springfield but the HS2000/HSm is the same thing just your part of the world.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
You should be able to get an HS2000 or an HSm. Springfield Armory does not have European import/export rights. The guns are made in Croatia and different companies have import/export rights in different regions around the world. I am not saying you wont ever get a Springfield but the HS2000/HSm is the same thing just your part of the world.
Interesting info. I never knew that. Also, welcome aboard irishjimmy! Hope you can get your hands on one. It is a might fine gun.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Per Irishjimmys last post I think someone figured out that besides SA exporting them to the us. You can't get HS2000's exported outside the country they come from.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry bout no look in europe for a hs arms pistol seems they were shut down by springfield who now have exclusive rights so my only avenue is to import from the states im not a happy chap right now such an amazin pistol should be widely available

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
finally got a springfield/hs xdm in 9mm bitone last week and gotta admit the price was amazing paid 300 euro more or less $400 brand new shud be arriving this weekend to my dealer finally a 3 year wait is over thank u to everyone who offerd advice and tried to help me out if any europeans are on the site looking a pistol contact me il give you the dealers info

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it wasnt a long wait to get the gun dave was just a long time tryin to find one that i could buy cus they werent available in the civilian market till now but i def will post pictures of the beauty wen she arrives hopefully this weekend

1 - 9 of 9 Posts