Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to go shopping today, I got a BCM Gunfighter mod 3 Tactical latch, SPEC-OPS Mamba Combat Fighting Sling, GG&G sling swivel, FN SCAR 30 rnd mag, (got it because the steel is thick and sturdy). Enjoy, the magazine isn't in the pics tho.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Very nice looking rifle. I like that sling.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Congrats on a great looking build...:)

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice looking rifle. I like that sling.
@ willow, Thanks alot, I love the sling, very comfortable and highly functional.

Congrats on a great looking build...:)
@ Spydered, I appreciate it! It's been a process that is for sure. Now that I have a better paying job with more hours I can speed things up a bit. I can't wait to have ol' Lana done, but at the same time I will be sad that she will be all grown up haha. Oh well that just means it will be time to start another build. This time from the ground up in the confines of my own home! Thanks again!

The refinements continue on your fine AR! Nice changes.
@ goretro77, thanks brother! She is definitely coming together. I went back the next day and got some mag couplers and an AR-15 armorers wrench out of pure boredom. I took my two cheapest steel mags and coupled them. It made me accept them more haha. Do you think that when I get my Laserlyte Kryptonyte K-15 laser that adding the GG&G Bipod will be too much. I love the way it looks and I know it will be functional and that I will use it alot but do you think it will be crowded? I guess I could just put it on when I need it huh? Oh well thanks again brother. I can't wait till she is done!

That looks like a Magpul PMag to me...didn't realize that there was a separate mag for the Scar 16.
@ ghost, as I said and mvician also clarified previously the magazine is not in the picture brother, but yes they have a FN SCAR mag, its a thicker heavier duty steel mag very sweet, I will take another pic soon, have a good one!

@ mvician, Thanks man, how are you doing? Also thanks for clarifying that one haha, talk soon brother!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts