Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

Just recently purchased my XD9 and am loving it. First handgun. Own a few shotguns and rifles, but decided to purchase this gun after going to the gun shop and trying several different handguns in their range. The XD felt the most comfortable and after going through about 200 rounds, decided to make the purchase. Applied for my concealed permit and got that in one week. Now it's off to the range for a lot of practice! This is a great forum with a lot of very smart people!

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Welcome from VT :D

I hope you will consider getting some defensive handgun training.
Most definately! Getting training through a club in my city. Only one person dumber than a criminal, and that is a person who has a handgun for defense, but doesn't know how to use it properly.

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Kool beenz welcome to the XD fams :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome from CA

Cadet Wilson

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
You are going to love your new 9mm pistol. I own 2 XD 9mm and just love them. I am thinking about buying 1 more after the first of the year.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
You are going to love your new 9mm pistol. I own 2 XD 9mm and just love them. I am thinking about buying 1 more after the first of the year.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone for welcoming me aboard. I have a lot to read and a lot to learn!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts