Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a target bench rest shooter for 53 years. Both my grown daughters enjoy shooting at our family oriented range.

Fish and Game - Hamden Fish and Game Protective Association

Check the picture section to see the FAMILY thing. Very nice club big in shotgun with four Winchester style buildings, a nice enclosed 25,50, 100 yd. pistol/rifle range with moving targets and fixed, seperate bow area with moving targets, large stocked fishing pond, stainless kitchen, air conditioned and gas heated fireplace club house, lots of room upstairs, 83 acres, many free picknics and just a clean safe friendly place.

One of my daughters that has the time to be with me at the range wants to get into hand gun target shooting. We are looking at the 5.25 in 9mm. Looks to be everything we could ask for without going custom shop. We are also considering the 1873 Buntline Target in .45 COLT with 18" barrel or both.

Uberti 1873 Revolver Carbine, 1873 Buntline Target

Looking foward to learning more from the members here. I research everything I can find on weapons in general. It has been my life long hobbie as gun powder is in my blood!!

Best wishes,

Pieter (pete) K.

:)

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Nice club you belong to...Welcome to the forum...:)

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Texas!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Premium Member
127,714 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Pete.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome from NC

·
Premium Member
23,670 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Hello Pete, welcome to the forum from Northern California!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Welcome from Northern Michigan. I visited Norwok(sp) on time. It is a really pretty area.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome from CT!

Sent from my SAMSUNG Android using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts