Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it in the mail today $30 on ebay
Much improvement over the stock...uh...stock, should feel alot more comfortable to shoot.

Before

After...

I'm anxious to try it out at the range...
I also got some 22lr. shotshells to try out...

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Love mine, it covers the trigger AND the hamer can't be accidentally cocked in your poket. You can cock it then fold it, but if folded, it can't be cocked.
Had one years ago with regular grips. I came home from fishing and emptied my pockets. My NAA was cocked, and with the exposed darringer style trigger, well lets just say it could have been a bad day for me and my fellas!
This grip solves all that, plus I like the pocket clip.

I think these handles have been out for 20 years. They're great!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I've been thinking of getting one with the belt buckle that holds it. they just look like fun guns to have.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
yea i got one of those guns for my girlfriend well now ex and it sucks to shoot with the regular grip even with bulk ammo. i put the aguila rounds that are 40 grain and rated at 1470 fps (well not in the NAA but they are the most powerful 22lr ive found) and that was no fun at all. but dang was it loud.

i like the metal grips that come with the belt buckle one they look really cool. but i would get just the small belt one where its just the gun.

she carries her in her bra and even with a tight shirt you cant see it. but you can feel it. :p i was shocked the first time i felt it in there

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
yea i got one of those guns for my girlfriend well now ex and it sucks to shoot with the regular grip even with bulk ammo. i put the aguila rounds that are 40 grain and rated at 1470 fps (well not in the NAA but they are the most powerful 22lr ive found) and that was no fun at all. but dang was it loud.

i like the metal grips that come with the belt buckle one they look really cool. but i would get just the small belt one where its just the gun.

she carries her in her bra and even with a tight shirt you cant see it. but you can feel it. :p i was shocked the first time i felt it in there
Pics or it didn't happen.

:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
I picked up one of these NAA's awhile ago, never really carry it but I'd like to. This grip/belt clip looks great but how exactly does it prevent the hammer from getting cocked? Judging by the pictures it looks as if the hammer is fully exposed.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
UPDATE: Yeah I took it to the range 2 times and the release button broke on me. Its back to normal now with the stock grips.
It felt really secure in regards to hammer movement but I just wish it lasted longer...:(

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
I went the other way. Took the folding grip off mine and put on rose wood grips. I like the wooden grips better, because the gun now fits in my watch pocket. I'm used to shooting it this way. You can see the marks the folding grip made on the frame. I'm going to have to buff those off one of these days.

The release button broke on mine too. That's why I took them off. It's a badly designed grip, but the little gun is very cool.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Damn thats too bad to hear, I was about to order one of the grips too. Hrmm maybe I'll look for a nice kydex sleeve for it or just resort back to the belt buckle holster I have (like the one below). That belt buckle was hard to find. It works really well, holds it in really tightly but doesn't leave any marks. Only thing about it is that it can be easy to brandish.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts