Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my CPL today after meeting with the Macomb County gun board this morning. It's exciting to finally exercise my 2nd amendment rights. Gonna take some getting use to while driving though lol.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Just got my CPL today after meeting with the Macomb County gun board this morning. It's exciting to finally exercise my 2nd amendment rights. Gonna take some getting use to while driving though lol.
Congrads def nice to get a CPL. I'll have mine in a couple more years when I'm 21.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Welcome to forum from Louisiana and congrats on the CPL!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the site from a fellow Michigander from Troy

Driving is a little strange at first but it's so nice knowing that you don't have to unload it and put the ammo in the glove box and the gun in the trunk anymore. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,383 Posts
I recently visited the U.P.. On the way I had to disarm at the Wisconsin border. That minor problem will be taken care of Nov. 1st.
My permit was good in Michigan and never encountered a NO guns here sign the whole time.
BTW- In MN it takes 7-10 days for the process.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome, guys. It only took me 5 weeks from the time i filed with the clerks office. I was super surprised/excited when I received my letter from the county.

Also, I currently have a Galco Kingtuck IWB holster and it's pretty damn comfortable, but I think I may try out the Crossbreed Supertuck to see which I like better.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Congratz and Welcome!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Newbie in Texas - 26 days from qualification to plastic in pocket.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Welcome from Northern Michigan (Petoskey area).
What kind of pistol do you plan on carrying?
Have you deicided on what kind of conceal carry holster you will use?

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Welcome from MI! ( upper peninsula) and fellow cpl holder.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome from Northern Michigan (Petoskey area).
What kind of pistol do you plan on carrying?
Have you deicided on what kind of conceal carry holster you will use?
I am carrying my xd-40 service that has been "grip chopped" to use compact mags. And I am carrying it in my Galco KingTuck. The holster is becoming more comfortable the more it breaks in.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I am carrying my xd-40 service that has been "grip chopped" to use compact mags. And I am carrying it in my Galco KingTuck. The holster is becoming more comfortable the more it breaks in.[/QUOTE

I carry the xdmc .40 in the crossbreed supertuck, and I find it very comfortable.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts