1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
nice babies

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I had that same Beretta 22. It was unique and sweet little thing. I highly recommend them for people with arthritis who cannot rack the slide on an "average" handgun, since the barrel tips up for easy loading.

Surprisingly reliable for a single stack .22. Never had a problem. With it, or with different brands of ammo.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I agree, very nice!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I had one of the Taurus copies of that Beretta. It would feed anything, including Win. Wildcat cheapie ammo. But accuracy was terrible with all ammo I tried. If I wanted to hit near the bulls-eye, I had to aim at the top right corner of the target. I always wondered if it was just the Taurus, or if such a short barrel just couldn't hit anything accurately more then a couple feet away. I'd like to try a Beretta, just haven't wanted to spend the money and get similar results.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I had one of the Taurus copies of that Beretta. It would feed anything, including Win. Wildcat cheapie ammo. But accuracy was terrible with all ammo I tried. If I wanted to hit near the bulls-eye, I had to aim at the top right corner of the target. I always wondered if it was just the Taurus, or if such a short barrel just couldn't hit anything accurately more then a couple feet away. I'd like to try a Beretta, just haven't wanted to spend the money and get similar results.
Since I fell in love with my Beretta .22, I bought a Taurus knock-off for my mother. It was a total POS. A round actually got stuck in the barrel, luckily I noticed it and did not send a 2nd round down the pipe. And yes, I know that is a ammo issue, but the thing was just junk. I like their revolvers and the 24/7 id 'decent', other than that I stay far away from Taurus. Been there, done that.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
I had that same Beretta 22. It was unique and sweet little thing. I highly recommend them for people with arthritis who cannot rack the slide on an "average" handgun, since the barrel tips up for easy loading.

Surprisingly reliable for a single stack .22. Never had a problem. With it, or with different brands of ammo.
I've never seen anyhting like that. man I love guns, they come in so many shapes and sizes!

Plus I am really digging .22s! I just ordered another 500 rounds today for the whopping price of $34! Awesome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts