Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to forum as far as membership goes. Not new to firearms. Current pistols include Colt 1911's, xdm 9 and 40, xd 45 original and mod2, glocks 19/17, sig p229/p226, colt woodsman, h&k vp9, h&k usp, wanting a Dan Wesson Valor in duty black and currently looking at a p227 tactical as well as getting into the suppressor scene. I've read through many of the threads on here over the years maybe some were on xdforum but I figured I would join up on one to become more involved with the gun community and just so happened to be reading through this particular forum last. Glad to be here and look forward to being able to give input and first hand experience with my never ending love of firearms. I plan on doing a review of the new OSP 9 as soon as I get a little time in with it cause I haven't noticed much floating around out there hopefully that's not a bad thing or maybe I'm just not searching good enough. As I've owned and operated an xdm since 2010 I assume it shouldn't be too bad of an experience because it doesn't appear much if anything has changed other than the milling and adaptation of the xds front sight after positive feedback from switching to it on standard xd mod 2 so I'll primarily be focusing on the reliability and functionality of the rmr option. I'll be testing with the rm07. I'm also going to be installing the PRP extreme trigger, Don's SS guide rod, and a threaded storm lake barrel when I have a chance to use a friend's octane 45 so I'll give my feedback on those products as well. Looking forward to learning more about firearms in general on here it seems like a pretty good group from what I've read. See yall.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome from Virginia!

·
Premium Member
127,710 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice collection of weapons indeed! I'm a newbie to the forum and guns. I'm 62 and recently retired. I bought the XD mod 2 compact. Had it about a month and love it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts