Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, anyone found a good IWB for XD40 subcompact? I am new here.. So wanted to say hello too!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome from VA. Hey I was first to say welcome for a change.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have the same gun and I didn't want to wait for the CBST so I purchased a Comptac Minotaur at a local store for $60. It is very comfortable and conceals pretty well.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the purchase. I love my 40 and use a Blackhawk Inside pants holster.

·
Premium Member
21,371 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
895 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Welcome from north Idaho! Sorry I've got no good advise on the holster. My closet is FULL of holsters I hate

·
Registered
7,273 Posts

Don hume 715h. Been carrying in this for quite awhile with no complaints. +/-$30 depending where u shop.

Welcome from vegas.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome from Iowa

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. The Crossbreeds are very nice.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I've got the same gun and wear a cross breed super tuck. I love it and it works well whether your wearing a long shirt or coat over it or if you have to tuck in the shirt. It just helps to have a matching belt to go with the clips so they don't stand out as much.

congrats on the new piece.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

I've got the Xd9sc and have the Crossbreed Super-tuck. Love the way it feels. Will have the same setup in XD40sc here within a week and assume that it will be the same.

If you don't want to wait on your own Crossbreed, you can always check out Crossbreed Holsters - Second Hand Holsters and see if there's an XD version available. They're nothing short of perfect to the untrained eye. And they're adding more to the site every week or so.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts