Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my first XD (.40S&W, service model in black) less than 48 hours ago and have taken it to the range twice already. I have shot 400+ rounds through it and my wife has shot close to 100 rounds with it.

I'm also new to these forums. I have lived in California almost my entire life. I didn't start shooting regularly until a few months ago. A very long time ago (1980s) I shot a lot of .357 and .44 Magnum revolvers with my uncle and brother, but after that I did not even hold a gun until my wife changed her mind about guns a few months ago. Now she loves shooting more than I do, and she is getting her first XD-9 tactical model as soon as she clears her California-30-days-between-handgun purchases waiting period. Just a few more days ... .

We shoot two or three times a week. I also have a Sig Sauer P229 and P220. My wife has a Walther P22 and S&W M&P 9.

Other than a rediscovered interest in shooting, I talk about my son and my cats a lot, I read a lot of fiction and history, I love hockey and football, and I spend a lot of my time fiddling with computers, both for work and for entertainment.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Welcome from SoCal

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Georgia