Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to introduce myself to the group, my user name is Fortini01 and I am located in New England area. I have read many post here and have found all the information excellent.

Now, on to the best part.... I got it!!! After window shopping for what seemed like forever I broke down and purchased the XDm 40. Hope that you all don't mind but I have the need to say it out loud, I got it.:p

·
Registered
383 Posts
fortini, welcome to the neighborhood and congrats on the gun. You will love it! I feel like hitting the range everyday but...$$$ you know. Which part of New England are you from? I originally from just north of Boston.

·
Premium Member
127,411 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Congrats on your XDM. Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Premium Member
4,843 Posts
Welcome from AZ!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's killing me, haven't been able to shoot much because of that 4 lettered dirty word called work. I have maybe put 75 rounds through it at steel plates, I sneak by the range on the way home. I know it's not many rounds but I have not had a single problem with it. Hope to be able to spend a few hours at the range on Friday. Thanks again to all for the warm welcomes!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome to the Forum fortini01! :D Congrats on your XD-M! I got one of the 1st 5000. I Love It! Picked up an Xtra Magazine at the Gun Show for $24.00 flat cash price. Waiting to get the XD-M 9mm! Gotta Have It!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome Mr. Fortini! Glad your new M is working out for you. Hope you find a way to get more range time.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello all, I have an XD9 Sub and several months ago I fired the XD .40 was thinking or purchasing one then saw the M. I like the look and the feel as the question I have is there any Pistol Ranges in Va that have 1 for rent.
I know Dominion on southside I would really like to fire 1 before I spend the money.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hi Folks, Greetings from East TX.
Got my XDM-40 earlier this month for 25th Anniv. Already put 350 rounds through her. Got the XD9 last year, about 800 rounds through. Since the XDM-40 was anniv. gift, got wifey to up the anti a bit and installed a Viridian Green Laser sight........what a trip! After sighting in at the range...23/25 head shots from 45' (sorry 'bout the 2 civilians):-(

XDM-40
XD 9
S&W 4006
Ruger MK III 22/45
Bisley 45 Colt
S&W Mdl 36

1 - 18 of 18 Posts