Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone from the Old Dominion. I lurked around this forum for a few years, but didn't join. It was around the same time I had my identity stolen, and I didn't trust anything on the internet. But time heals all wounds, and I decided to join a few forums. Being the owner of a XDm40 and XDsc40, (got a G20/4 and a G29/4 too) it seemed appropiate I join this forum.

I'm a retired Navy MMC (E7), been retired since '99. Did 7 years with the VBPD before I ruptured 4 discs and had 3 surgeries. Some of that "my brain was writing checks that my body can't cash" stuff. Now I live in the western part of Virginia in the country. Have my own 400 yard range in the back' 40. Married to the same very tolerant woman since 85. Live with 4 wheaton terriers too.

I reload a bunch, put a fair amount of lead and copper back into the earth, build & repair black rifles, and as my wife says, talk too much.

I hope to be a sponge and soak up info and pass along any knowledge I have picked up. And maybe meet a few new friends along the way. Nice to meet y'all.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
///MCoupé;4430201 said:
Welcome aboard, Chief. Nuke or non-nuke?
I don't glow:D.. USS America CV66 and USS Capodanno FF1093
I was a BT before they lumped us in with the MM's

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida, sir.

Lots of good folks and discussions on here.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome aboard from Georgia and another ex-Navy old fart. I just did my four years and got out back in 1972.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
I forgot to say: thank you for your service, OP.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida, and thank you for your service!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Welcome from the People's Republik of Kolorado, a division of Kommiefornia, inc.

·
Premium Member
27,915 Posts
Welcome from Florida and thank you from a fellow Chief (Ret.), for your service!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts