Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Technically I live just outside of Nashville, but how many of you are familiar with Pegram? Yea, I thought so. :razz: I work in Nashville though.

Anyway, I have owned XD/XDm pistols for about 4 years now. My first was actually bought for my wife. She picked out a 9mm XD sub compact. I liked it so much I got a .40 Service model. I traded that for an XDm .40 and made the mistake of trading that for a 1911. I love the 1911 but I missed the XDm. So I made up for that mistake by getting an XDm 5.25 in 9mm to shoot IDPA with. Love the gun. Love, love, love it. Especially withe PRP Ultimate Match Trigger Kit. I'll post a range report in the appropriate forum.

Other than that, I love to shoot. The wife loves to shoot too which makes it easy to enjoy the hobby. I also ride motorcycles (2008 Yamaha FJR1300AE) and play the drums. I come from a military family, met my wife, the daughter of a retired Air Force Tech Sgt, while I was in the Army and she was in the Air Force. My family is on 3 generations and counting of females in the Army. I work currently as an IT consultant for a large telecommunications company. I also like long walks on the...oh wait, wrong forum. :D

Oh, and my name is Robert. If you haven't guessed by the name I love beer. I'm a complete snob about it too. Don't try and tell me you love beer then pop open a Bud Light, Coors, Miller, or Pabst. Like I said, I'm a snob about it. ;) My favorites include Yazoo Pale Ale, New Belgium 1554, and Fat Tire, of course Guinness, and Maredsous 8. I like many others but those are some that come to mind right now.

That's all my lies for now. More lies to follow.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome from Iowa!!

·
Premium Member
128,401 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Premium Member
22,590 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Colorado

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I know Pegram and I LOVE Yazoo Brewery. I grew up in Brentwood and now live in Atlanta. I'll pick up a few 6-packs to bring back to the house and for friends all the time. Welcome.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas! :D

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know Pegram and I LOVE Yazoo Brewery. I grew up in Brentwood and now live in Atlanta. I'll pick up a few 6-packs to bring back to the house and for friends all the time. Welcome.
That's cool. Most people even around here say, "Huh?" when you say you live in Pegram. Unless their kids play baseball, then they may know the ball field.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

·
Premium Member
24,949 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
620 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!