Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, thanks for the great forum. I am the owner of a new XD9 that I picked up for tactical competition here at a local level, and for all around range fun.
I am the owner of a fishing guide service here in Kodiak, Alaska. That keeps me busy chasing salmon all summer. In the winter my business partner and I are full time commercial fox trappers, and in between we operate a refinishing shop featuring Cerakote and Duracoat products.
I just wanted to say hello after reading a few days worth of archived discussions and I'm sure you'll see me a lot here.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Welcome from the warmer state of florida.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Welcome from NY.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Another Texan welcomes you! :D

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome from Georgia!

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Welcome, you poor man. Fishing salmon in Alaska. Gee. Trapping fox. Aww. So sorry. Check your shoes, you really stepped in it. So jealous.

Great to have you here, looking forward to some of your pics.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia

·
Premium Member
127,986 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome, you poor man. Fishing salmon in Alaska. Gee. Trapping fox. Aww. So sorry. Check your shoes, you really stepped in it. So jealous.

Great to have you here, looking forward to some of your pics.
Haha, I know I am fortunate. Every day is another adventure here and I am constantly in awe! What would you like to see pics of? I have bunches, lol.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Haha, I know I am fortunate. Every day is another adventure here and I am constantly in awe! What would you like to see pics of? I have bunches, lol.
All of it. Those monster salmon. Those monster mosquito's. Those monster women. Alaska rocks.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts