Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started shooting at about age 9 or 10 thanks to a dad that loves hunting. I think this is true for most Wisconsin kids but almost all of us grew-up on shotguns and rifles without a whole lot pistol in our diets.

I now own a xdm 3.8 9mm with the full grip and shoot about 200rds a week in the summer. Where I live we only have an outdoor range and there is two stations at 15 yards so you have to get there early if you want to shoot at one. It is set up for rifles and you can shoot at about 100 of those at up to 600 yards.
So thats just a little bit about me and I am looking forward to being a XDTalk member. Oh and concealed carry, its been a long time coming.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I started shooting at about age 9 or 10 thanks to a dad that loves hunting. I think this is true for most Wisconsin kids but almost all of us grew-up on shotguns and rifles without a whole lot pistol in our diets.

I now own a xdm 3.8 9mm with the full grip and shoot about 200rds a week in the summer. Where I live we only have an outdoor range and there is two stations at 15 yards so you have to get there early if you want to shoot at one. It is set up for rifles and you can shoot at about 100 of those at up to 600 yards.
So thats just a little bit about me and I am looking forward to being a XDTalk member. Oh and concealed carry, its been a long time coming.
Welcome from a fellow Wisconsinite. I already ordered my IWB holster...hooray for us!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will also be getting a IWB holster but im not sure what I want to go with. First I think I will be getting a XDsc.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome to XDTalk from another Wisconsinite, this is a great site, lots of information and knowledgable people here.

I have a SuperTuck IWB on the way too, can't wait to get it. Where in Wisconsin are you from?

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome from NC

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Texas! It gets A$$ kicking cold up there hu?

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern California!

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome from Iowa

·
Premium Member
21,735 Posts
hello there