Springfield XD Forum banner

New member from Southern Illinois ( NOT CHICAGO)

2K views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  le_butters 
#1 ·
New to the XD. How I came about mine me and my son went to the world shoot in Sparta IL and as I renewed my NRA membership I bought a chance for the wall of guns give away. Long story short we were almost home when my ph rang and guess what I had my choice of 60 guns. I had been looking for a new handgun ( actually had been looking at 1911's) and the week before had shot a friends XD40 and liked it and the XD40 was the first gun on the hand gun list. So now after doing more research online I find the 3 mag give away and contacted the FFL dealer who handled the gun transfer for me and he's sending me a reciept. So now I'll have 3 free mags too. Now I need to find a free ammo give away. lol

#3 ·
Welcome from Central Florida. I've sent in a hundred of those things and haven't received anything, not even a hat!

#4 ·
Congrats...and welcome from IL as well.

#8 ·
hello there neighbor from Central Iowa...

#9 ·
Hi from jonesboro. Sparta's a great range mose is a cool guy. Vickers and us do classes there if you want to learn in a classroom if not they are doing uspsa monthly there too now.

Safety is a momentary choice. Prior performance and certification are completely irrelevant.

#10 ·
Congrats and welcome from Georgia

#18 ·
Welcome from Carbondale. Don't speed down south I might be the one to pull you over HAHA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.