Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the XD. How I came about mine me and my son went to the world shoot in Sparta IL and as I renewed my NRA membership I bought a chance for the wall of guns give away. Long story short we were almost home when my ph rang and guess what I had my choice of 60 guns. I had been looking for a new handgun ( actually had been looking at 1911's) and the week before had shot a friends XD40 and liked it and the XD40 was the first gun on the hand gun list. So now after doing more research online I find the 3 mag give away and contacted the FFL dealer who handled the gun transfer for me and he's sending me a reciept. So now I'll have 3 free mags too. Now I need to find a free ammo give away. lol

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida. I've sent in a hundred of those things and haven't received anything, not even a hat!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Congrats...and welcome from IL as well.

·
Premium Member
127,988 Posts
Welcome from Ohio...born in Champaign.

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
hello there neighbor from Central Iowa...

·
Premium Member
16,913 Posts
Hi from jonesboro. Sparta's a great range mose is a cool guy. Vickers and us do classes there if you want to learn in a classroom if not they are doing uspsa monthly there too now.

Safety is a momentary choice. Prior performance and certification are completely irrelevant.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Georgia

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey

·
Premium Member
27,915 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Welcome from Redmond, WA I used to live in Carbondale when my wife was doing graduate school. Southern Ill. is a beautiful area.

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western Pa. Congrats on your win!!

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Welcome from Carbondale. Don't speed down south I might be the one to pull you over HAHA.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts