Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I know, another Californian :rolleyes:

Just bought a XD .40cal Bi-Tone (XD9302SP06) and looking forward to picking it up in 8 long days and attaching a TLR-2s that came in yesterday. Found the forum and signed up, thanks for having me!

T

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Texas! You will love your new XDm

·
Premium Member
127,706 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah, I know, another Californian :rolleyes:

Just bought a XD .40cal Bi-Tone (XD9302SP06) and looking forward to picking it up in 8 long days and attaching a TLR-2s that came in yesterday. Found the forum and signed up, thanks for having me!

T
Hey im from SD too, and just signed up today also haha...

Where did you purchase your XD and how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking??

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hey im from SD too, and just signed up today also haha...

Where did you purchase your XD and how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking??
Nice we'll have to go shooting for sure. I'll take my CBR600rr to the range.

I got it from Fire Firearms in La Mesa, but actually purchased it at the gun show in Del Mar. It was $640 after sales tax and DROS, new. They tossed in a free box of PNC ammo too.

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nice we'll have to go shooting for sure. I'll take my CBR600rr to the range.

I got it from Fire Firearms in La Mesa, but actually purchased it at the gun show in Del Mar. It was $640 after sales tax and DROS, new. They tossed in a free box of PNC ammo too.

Haha thats awesome. We should definitely meet up sometime for sure. Im up in Mira Mesa area just north of the Miramar Base. I was at that gun show too and debated that same model. I think they were asking 549 plus tax fees. Im going to turners after work today to swoop up on their deal on the XD SC

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. Sympathy on the wait. Welcome to the forum from Northern California!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Welcome to XDTalk!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha thats awesome. We should definitely meet up sometime for sure. Im up in Mira Mesa area just north of the Miramar Base. I was at that gun show too and debated that same model. I think they were asking 549 plus tax fees. Im going to turners after work today to swoop up on their deal on the XD SC
Yeah I'm around there too. Hope Turners went well. Only 7 days left for me!!!

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Colorado

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeah I'm around there too. Hope Turners went well. Only 7 days left for me!!!

Thanks everyone for the welcome.
What's up neighbors?! I got md XD40 4" OD/Black and picked up early this month. Only ran 100 rounds through it so far, but it was a GEM!!

Picked mine up for $489 + tax and whatnot from California Police Equipment on El Cajon Blvd, couple blocks east of the 15. Good guys there and nice prices.

I'm always shooting at American Shooting Center... I'll look for CBRs and XDs next time I'm there:cool:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Are you a member there? I was thinking about joining as they are close to work. Good times and nice prince on the gun!
I haven't paid their membershp fee, its a bit high for my liking. If I'm only shooting my pistols, I go to Discount Guns in Santee. For shotgun and .223 practice, however, I go to American. It'd take 23 shooting sessions to make up the difference for a membership vs. pay-per-session. Thankfully, both ranges allow one flat fee for unlimited time per visit.

I wish I had time to shoot 23/year! I usually get to 1 visit per month.

·
Registered
298 Posts
welcome from your neighbor to the north. My brother and sister in law live in san diego and I hear it is a pretty cool place. The wife and I are planning a trip there sometime soon hopefully.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts