Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up my XDM 3.8" compact on Monday morning. Google let me know really fast this was the forum to be on for anything related to this pistol. Have already been looking around on here for the past 2 days straight. AWESOME FORUM! I am just getting into firearms and building my collection. This will be my 2nd pistol. The other is a Beretta PX4 Stom Sub compact. Will gladly take any recommendations on what to do to the XDM as soon as i get it if anyone has advice. Thank you in advance, i'm super happy to be here.

·
Registered
649 Posts
You know everything from there is just Plano stuff! Welcome

·
Premium Member
127,986 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Hello from Farmersville! :p

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Georgia. As far as what to do with the XDm as soon as you get it - take it the range and shoot and enjoy! I am assuming you have had some form of firearms training......

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Welcome from Texas

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
@jobiewan I lived in wylie for about a year I believe.my uncle owns a couple restaurants i'n the area. La Flor in Murphy. And my buddy owns Foxxies in Murphy.My mom owns Las Palmas in Plano. Restaurant family obviously.lol.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey

·
Registered
19 Posts
@jobiewan I lived in wylie for about a year I believe.my uncle owns a couple restaurants i'n the area. La Flor in Murphy. And my buddy owns Foxxies in Murphy.My mom owns Las Palmas in Plano. Restaurant family obviously.lol.
Then you need a welcome from downtown Murphy!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts