Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy and thanks for those responsible for the existence of this Forum/Site. I am glad to find this group of XD Family Owners and will use well the information gleaned from your posts and answering questions that answers aren't found elsewhere.

As for me, I'm a 56 year old retired Jack-Of-All-Trades, and yes, master of none. I have shot firearms since I was 3 years old. I have collected guns for the last 40 years, and some I've had to "collect again" as some were sold for beer money in college, some for a car payment, or electricity, or whatever I was short of cash for at the time. If you've never experienced this, consider yourself very fortunate. I can happily say that I'm within a few strays to restock what guns I've had to replace, while adding some fine offerings like my XD9 and XDM9. Love to shoot them both! May be adding the new XDM45 5.25 Comp to the stable soon too. Those along with my M1A National Match and I'm a happy Springfield kind of guy.

I have shot competitive in the past in several disciplines, and may have the urge to do so again!

Anyway, that's about it for me. I'm married to a wonderful gal that loves Sports and can out shoot me anytime she picks up a weapon and points it down range. Been married to her for 15 years and find a single fault about her, so I guess I'm gonna go ahead and keep her around for the next 15 too.

Thanks again for the opportunity.

·
Premium Member
24,702 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts