Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Signed the papers yesterday and waiting for my gun to be release from its 10-day jail sentence. Looking forward to learning more about the gun and contributing to the community. I'm VERY new to guns, so expect some stupid questions.

PS. I run a motorcycle forum, so I know all about the search function. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Colorado

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
Welcome from Florida!
If you are very new to guns, you should take a beginners course so that you are familiar with the safe handling and operation of a gun.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Signed the papers yesterday and waiting for my gun to be release from its 10-day jail sentence. Looking forward to learning more about the gun and contributing to the community. I'm VERY new to guns, so expect some stupid questions.

PS. I run a motorcycle forum, so I know all about the search function. ;)
I ride a 2001 ST Fatboy! Your in good hands...there are no stupid questions...only those that aren't asked... Welcome and safe shooting!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow, thanks for the welcome!

I'm in San Jose, CA.
I run the Honda 599 forum > Honda 599 Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Went out and bought 200 Winchester 9mm rounds. Then learned that they are "dirtier" than others, so now I'm trying to find videos and info on how to properly clean the XD. I'm a bit overwhelmed, but can't wait to get my hands on my purchase.

·
Premium Member
24,706 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wow, thanks for the welcome!

I'm in San Jose, CA.
I run the Honda 599 forum > Honda 599 Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Went out and bought 200 Winchester 9mm rounds. Then learned that they are "dirtier" than others, so now I'm trying to find videos and info on how to properly clean the XD. I'm a bit overwhelmed, but can't wait to get my hands on my purchase.
I ride an FJR, but don't hold that against me. :rolleyes: Welcome to the wallet drain forum!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts