Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

New here from Harrisonburg, VA. Recently moved from just north of Atlanta, GA. Just looking for people that are like minded when it comes to guns. The Springfield XDM .40 S&W 3.8" barrel is my first handgun owned. About to hit 3 years of having owned it and I couldn't be happier. No issues since buying it.
24 years of age. Looking to enlist in the Navy in the coming months. Currently just working and playing video games. Occasionally taking the girlfriend shooting, and eventually getting her a gun of her own.

I'm easy to talk to. If we can talk guns, cars, girls, sports, or video games then we can be friends.
Sports: Dallas Cowboys, Atlanta Braves, Florida Gators, and Dallas Stars. Don't dabble much in basketball.
Video Games: Xbox One. Shooters, racing, some sports.

Looking forward to talkign with y'all and getting to know some of you.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome from MI. Good luck in the Navy. My Dad was a Chief Ship Fitter/Damage control. I'm a 4 year USAF veteran.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! My dad was a 21 year vet of the Navy. He ran Nukes on subs and taught the Nuke school.
Good friend of mine just went into the Air Force as well.

·
Registered
7,950 Posts
Good friend of mine just went into the Air Force as well.
We meet again. I wish I'd done at least a minimum stint in the Navy, at least a ShellBack. Father in Law was a Golden ShellBack, Served on the Maddox tho not in the Gulf at the time. He mostly did Oilers and such. You'll find good people here and and interesting subjects. Use the the Search Forms for threads of interest. If you have any Questions feel free to ask. Green in the left corner of my Avatar shows I'm on or or just click my Avatar and start a conversation. Not with everyone a first mind you. Get to know them a little first. It never hurts to read the Thread Title, the whole thread if short, and don't step in on argument:) But do join in on some good Firearms, Weapons, Bug Out, etc.
Later on

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome from Virginia!

·
Registered
7,950 Posts
Virginia!
I want to become a Life Member It's on my Bucket List. Every Gun Show I go to I Pay the NRA Renewal Price to get into the show quicker.....And I ReUp to get Range Equipment too. I'm probably a life member I don't know it. I guess in "Donations & Free Stuff I'm a Lifer.!

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome aboard from Texas! :razz:

·
Premium Member
127,710 Posts
Welcome from Reston! (Just visiting though)

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Welcome, I'm just down the road south of you in the valley. Harrisonburg's not a bad place, just south of you on route 11 in MT. Crawford there's a indoor range

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome, I'm just down the road south of you in the valley. Harrisonburg's not a bad place, just south of you on route 11 in MT. Crawford there's a indoor range
I'm actually just south of Mt. Crawford in Weyers Cave but I put Harrisonburg as a generalization lol
But good to know about the range. Been itching to go shooting since I moved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts