Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member from North Central Florida.

Can someone please tell me what on earth possessed me to sell my XD.45 Tactical a few years ago? I miss that gun and am looking forward to replacing it soon. :)

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida. Answer to your question...Temporary insanity?

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Welcome from Alabama, home of the Crimson Tide.... you know, that team that's coming to town this Sat to whoop that arse!

To do list for you:

1.) make sure you aren't a gator fan. If you find that you are a gator fan, stop immediately and roll with the Tide (or at least Fla St).

2.) Go to a LGS and buy another XD.

3.) Shoot said XD

Welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys... I believe the insanity defense is one I'll have to go with (it was even a dark earth 5"...)

As far as football is concerned, I'm much more of a basketball fan, so no worries about whose home town is making more $$ off the capacity crowd at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium this weekend:p

Thanks for the warm welcome! I will take your advice and get another XD ASAP:cool:

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
That beauty in your avatar should be able to keep you warm until another XD comes home with you.

·
Registered
608 Posts
i think you had profound forsight that you were going to want to buy the new 5.25 45acp

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, the 5.25 is interesting, but I LIKE the square slide of a standard XD:D

mbquimby: That particular beauty in my avatar doesn't keep me happy, but it will be keeping someone else VERY happy at the end of October...

1911 Custom Centennial Edition Ed Brown Products Gun National Raffle - Kara's HoPE

Our publicist is in the process of asking permission from the admins here to post this contest in the general section, so I really don't want to violate any rules by putting it here... But since you asked...:cool:

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welocme to the Froum from Texas! :D

XD: "Resistance is Futile"

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome from Iowa
NEVER sell a gun,,,,,,NEVER ;)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Welcome from IL!

·
Premium Member
23,669 Posts
hello to ya

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Welcome from the FL Panhandle.... enjoy it here.... good luck with finding a replacement for your XD

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana!
Thanks Jim, (but I shoot with this hand...) :D

I appreciate the warm welcome. The folks here seem to have a great sense of humor and it feels as though I'll fit right in!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts