Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new member here. I joined about a week ago. I just picked up an XDM .40 on Saturday at the West Palm Show.

I have owned handguns, rifles, and shotguns for many many years. I shoot occasionally but not much in the last couple of years - I plan to change that.

I have not had an opportunity to shoot the XDM yet - it's driving me nuts. I'm going to the range tomorrow at lunch time to put at least 50 through it, maybe 100...

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Hello, new member here. I joined about a week ago. I just picked up an XDM .40 on Saturday at the West Palm Show.

I have owned handguns, rifles, and shotguns for many many years. I shoot occasionally but not much in the last couple of years - I plan to change that.

I have not had an opportunity to shoot the XDM yet - it's driving me nuts. I'm going to the range tomorrow at lunch time to put at least 50 through it, maybe 100...
Man, you're from Fl! Get out in the wooly swamps and let that pistol roll!!!:)

You can't be far from shootin country. Drive a few miles and keep your money in your ammo!!!!
Enjoy your XD!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome from Pensacola..
Good peeps here!

·
Premium Member
127,140 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome from WPB, Fl.

I missed the show this weekend I wanted to go but last month I went just to look and end up buying a kel-tec, So i decided to stay working. Next month definitely going and buy me a nice Thanksgiving present.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man, you're from Fl! Get out in the wooly swamps and let that pistol roll!!!:)

You can't be far from shootin country. Drive a few miles and keep your money in your ammo!!!!
Enjoy your XD!

You would think so... Unfortunately, I live in South Florida with about 4 million other people. I'm told that it is illegal to discharge a firearm ANYWHERE in Broward county including the Everglades (about 70% of the 10's of 1000's of acres that are uninhabitable in the county). There are a few places to go in SW Dade and maybe a few in NW Palm Beach county. Believe it or not, I would have to drive minimum 1.5 hours to get to a legal place to shoot other than a range. It goes with the territory unfortunately. The ranges in Palm Beach county won't even let you use your own ammo and targets - you have to buy from them to shoot...

I do a bit of bird hunting in Central Florida (nowhere at all to go around here but the Indian Reservation - big $). It's much nicer up there for shooting...

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts