Springfield XD Forum banner

New Member from East Texas

981 views 26 replies 25 participants last post by  Skip66 
#1 ·
Hello, My name is Steven, I reside in the NorthEastern part of Texas.

Found this site when I started looking at different pistols and since I am about to purchase a 3.8" .40S&W Compact XDM as a present to myself for my 21st B-day, which is next month, I decided to register and find out some more information about XD's.

Pretty much I am a full time student currently working on getting a associates in System Administration (Computer Servers and Networks), I then plan to get a Bachelors in Computer Science so I can then apply for the FBI. Would like to deal with cyber security and such.

The only other gun that I have personally bought was my Bravo Company Mid-Length AR that I have outfitted with Magpul and Troy gear, I bought that back in March and I am still buying stuff for it and changing it around. AR's are way to addicting.

Well I hope to learn a lot from here and I do have some questions that I need to ask, so I guess I am off to the other parts of the site.

#27 ·
Hello from Helotes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.