Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all members of the XD Talk Forum. I follow this forum for a couple of months and I decided to be a member. My XDM 45 5.25 is coming soon and this is one more reason to be a member.

I live Croatia and I am very proud that the XD pistol is so popular in the USA.

God bless America and Croatia and all people of good will.

mpender

·
Premium Member
127,992 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Niko.
So far I have enjoyed hunting with my rifles and never had the need to have a pistol or a revolver. Because of problems with my spine, I decided to deal with the shooting at the shooting range with a pistol, because I still love the smell of gunpowder, and it's easier than hiking with a backpack and a rifle.
I know XD is very popular in Croatia, but Glock is also at the top of the wish list. I think there are a lot of Glock pistols users.
Best Wishes.
mpender

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts
Welcome, mpender. I love that you're here, and that your country's guns are among my favorite firearms. :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Greetings to all members of the XD Talk Forum. I follow this forum for a couple of months and I decided to be a member. My XDM 45 5.25 is coming soon and this is one more reason to be a member.

mpender
Welcome.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Georgia, USA!

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida. Glad to have you as a member!;)

·
Registered
1 Posts

mpender
Glad to have you - welcome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you all.

For me it is a very nice feeling to people I've never seen in my life accept me as a well-known friend.

That makes me very happy.

Thank you

mpender

PS. I know that my knowledge of English is poor and I hope it's enough that I can communicate with forum members.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi, USA. I have an XDm 9mm and an XDs .45, both very well made by Croatians. There is very little wrong with your English. As someone else said, it is better than that of some of us Americans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome from Mississippi, USA. I have an XDm 9mm and an XDs .45, both very well made by Croatians. There is very little wrong with your English. As someone else said, it is better than that of some of us Americans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Do you love beer?
If yes, be my guest!
mpender

1 - 20 of 33 Posts