Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!! I've been perusing the forums for a while now reading about the XDs and, since I put down a deposit yesterday on one (9mm XDs, it had to be ordered in), I figured it was time to join! :D This will be my second handgun, first carry gun, and once I pick it up I'll be taking the CCW class. It was a tough choice for me between this and the Shield, but Springfield's 3 free mags promo and more accessories in the base package won the day.

Anyway, HIYA from a central Cali girl, and look forward to meeting you guys! :cool:

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Congratulations there Lady, and welcome to the Forum from Texas! :p

·
Premium Member
128,172 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
Welcome from Norcal and I hope you have a Sheriff that is better then mine for CCW.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Georgia

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi from South SO CAL! No luck here getting a CCW with the dope sheriff we have! :(

Lots of luck on the XDs! In before the SSEs go away! :(

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey

·
Registered
716 Posts
Welcome from SoCal and congrats on a nice gun

·
Premium Member
27,915 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome from Norcal and I hope you have a Sheriff that is better then mine for CCW.
I live in Tulare county and the sheriff here, so I've heard, is very awesome regarding CCW permits. I haven't taken the class yet, plan to get my XD-Sfirst, but from what I've heard there's a better chance here than other spots in CA.

May also, after some practice, go for my Utah CCW (an option through several gun ranges around here), but we'll see. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts