Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Orange County, CA! I joined a few months back after picking up my XDS 3.3 9mm as my carry pistol. As a lefty, it was the ideal setup in concealable hardware. Love the ergos so much I ended up buying an XDM 5.25 in 9mm as well. Lots of great info here on the site and I look forward to much learning.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Premium Member
127,988 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts
Welcome! I grew up in OC. Lived in Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, and Garden Grove. The last time I was there, things had changed a lot.

I assume you got your pistols via SSE? If so, please share with the group where you had it done so others can do it before January 1.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome from Georgia

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey

·
Premium Member
27,915 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Another from Kommiefornia! great you got em before the SSE goes away!

As far as where to get them, IMHO, you're better off going to a CA specific gun forum to get all that info...If you want a huge forum, let me know - not sure if it's frowned upon to list other forums here.

I got my XDs and XDm SSE'd at DAS - Direct Action Solutions in Solana Beach, CA great people...

welcome!!

soon to be leaving this state...headed North! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello from Orange County, CA! I joined a few months back after picking up my XDS 3.3 9mm as my carry pistol. As a lefty, it was the ideal setup in concealable hardware. Love the ergos so much I ended up buying an XDM 5.25 in 9mm as well. Lots of great info here on the site and I look forward to much learning.

Cheers!
RUSH fan?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Year and a half old welcome thread?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts