Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone...just thought I'd introduce myself. I was pointed this way by Bill from San Jose after he answered a question over on TexasBowhunter.com for me about my pending purchase. My name is Sonny from down here in Corpus Christi, Texas and my screen name says it all...I will Hunt "ne(any)" time...:) My Christmas present this year is a brand new Springfield XD-40 Sub-Compact. I have looked at many pistols over the last few months and I've fallen in love with this one. My brother in law has one and loves his. Says it is the sweetest shooting of his 3 pistols(he also owns a Glock and Kimber 1911). Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself and look forward to checking out what this place has to offer.

Sonny

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome from PA!

I'm going to grab a Sub-Compact and either a Compact or, most likely a Service, this week. One/both for carry and the Service for IDPA runs and other target/comp shooting.

Why the XD? Better overall fit and finish than a Glock, grip angle I like, everything I've heard of the aftermarket smiths and products available, the fact that XD owners are just so freakin' happy about their firearms and the XD talk forum...

Put 'em through the 10, shoot safe,
Regards,
gp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts