Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new m&p 9mm subcompact today, only the third gun I have ever bought!!! Got this weird fealing its like half, ARE U NUTS, and yay a new gun lol, got to love being able to walk out of a store the same day with a handgun here, when I bought my xd I lived in Illinois where i had to wait three days. Three very very long days lol. Plan to take it to the range tomorrow should be fun

·
Registered
624 Posts
You mean M&P9 compact? Like mine?

I love it too. Get some full size M&P9 mags for it and the Xgrip grip extension.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am very very impressed. I took my m&p 9c to the range today. I shot just as good with it as I do with my xd 45 acp tactical, I used to own a snubnose 357 I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with, but my dads full sized 357 is a nail driver. So I guess I just figured that I would have trouble with it but I couldn't miss, I love it. And even with the ranger 127 gr +p+ going from the 45 to the nine was like going to a 22 for me the recoil didn't even phase me. .....sorry I don't mean to go on and on I guess it's better than bugging my family with this ha ha

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Glad you like it!

Here's a crappy picture of mine. It has Trijicon night sights (green front, yellow rear) Apex DCAEK trigger, and some minor stippling that I did myself. Over 7,000 rounds and not a single issue... I threw some fresh springs in a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad you like it!

Here's a crappy picture of mine. It has Trijicon night sights (green front, yellow rear) Apex DCAEK trigger, and some minor stippling that I did myself. Over 7,000 rounds and not a single issue... I threw some fresh springs in a couple weeks ago.

I don't think there is such a thing as a bad pic of a gun lol

·
Registered
763 Posts
man, those are nice...and great shooters so I have heard. Havent heard much bad about them at all.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am really close to getting one of these for my wife. My 4.5" XDM just does not fit her very well, and I like the fact you can get a thumb safety model M&P.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I was looking at this before I got my xd. I did alot of reading on the gun an saw that a few people was have trouble with them. But I stilll love them an still thining bout pickin one up

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Congrats! SWEET looking! :p

Is this the Holy Grail that S&W should of trumped Glock with back in the '80s??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts