Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I like it! :) Can't wait to see how it runs.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I can't wait to get it and my new .22 to the range. Ruger 10/22 landed today as well. My new squirrel hunting "tactical duo". :cool:

:lol:

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats, I'm really enjoying my KSG. I'll be looking forward to your range report.
I like it more and more as I play with it. Crappy trigger, but what do you expect? If it runs reliably with a few of my favorite 00Buck loads, it'll be one hell of a truck gun. ;)

·
Banned
0 Posts
I do enjoy mine. People just love to hate it though.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You have some sweet guns, that is for sure.

But we need to talk about that sofa....

:lol:

Yeah, that's not from my living room.:lol: Travel trailer sofa. I work on the road quite a bit. ;)

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
... People just love to hate it though.
That's for sure.:confused:

No matter how much trouble free actual experience you have with this gun somebody will squawk of their uncle's friend's step-brother's girlfriend's one-eyed father who had one that misfired and jammed. People seem to give other companies a pass, like the Gen4 ill fated introduction that Glock suffered and eventually corrected.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Added a cheap multi-reticle red/green dot optic to it today.

·
Banned
0 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
You mean the first shipment of HK VP70's
No, I said Glock. I wasn't aware that mass quantities of the VP70's were ever imported into the States, I understood the civilian Z-model went to Italy. If you have better information, then I stand corrected.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I worked out my KSG today. SO MUCH FUN.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Are you able to get 7 rounds in each tube? Mine only fits 6, but almost has room for another. :confused: I'm using 2 3/4" shells, but I think they're hi-brass. Haven't tried any lo-brass birdshot yet. Maybe 7 of those will work? :confused: Either way, I like it. :D

·
Banned
0 Posts
I can get 7 in each.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts